Jalowiec Law, LLC
Comprehensive Estate Planning & Asset Management
When it comes time to have a consultation with Jalowiec Law, LLC regarding your estate planning needs there are few tips to assist you in being prepared.
Please bring the following documents and information with you if available.
· Existing Last Wills & Testaments
· Existing Living Trusts Declarations
· Existing Powers of Attorneys
· Existing Health Care Proxies
· Existing Living Wills
· Dissolution Agreements (Divorce Stipulated Agreements)
· Visitation or Custody Agreements
· Conservatorship Designations or Appointments
· Guardianship Appointments
· Real Property Deeds
· General Overview of Asset Inventory (Checking, Savings, Investment, Retirement Accounts)
By having these documents available, Attorney Jalowiec will be able to more readily assess your planning needs and your consultation will be fruitful. *Originals documents are not needed.